- Wills, G., Davis, H., Gilbert, L., Hare, J., Howard, Y., Jeyes, S., Millard, D. and Sherratt, R. (2009) DELIVERY OF QTIv2 QUESTION TYPES. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, 34 (3). pp. 353-366. ISSN 1469-297X
- The paper, "R2Q2: Rendering and Reponses Processing for QTIv2 Question Types", in Proceedings of 10th International CAA Conference, Loughborough University, UK can be found in the ECS e-prints repository.
!Please Note: The latest code can be found at www.qtitools.org
R2Q2 is not longer supported. We strongly suggest that you use its replacement, QTIEngine, instead (by clicking here).
The following is the software documentation at the end of the project (August 2006).
- The comprehensive R2Q2 test plan is available here, along with a zip file containing a selection of xml objects for use during testing.
- The WSDL descriptor files for the services offered by R2Q2 are accessible on the Axis server, as well as in this zip file.
- (Update 03/08/2007) An upgraded version of R2Q2 has now been deployed.
- We are currently running a version of R2Q2, complete with the demonstrator application, on one of our servers. To check out R2Q2 without having to deploy it yourself, take a look here.
- The R2Q2 software is available under an Open Source License. Details of the license can be downloaded as a text file or as a word document
- The latest version of R2Q2 can now be easily deployed using a WAR file. The WAR file can be found here. Instructions for deploying the WAR file can be found here
- An older version of R2Q2 can be deployed on Windows system with this installer. The process is almost entirely automated by the installation wizard, with a few additional actions to be performed manually before the service will run correctly. The zip file contains a README file explaining these additional actions, as well as full instructions on how to deploy the service manually. This guide is available separately here.
Strut Portlet Guide
- A guide detailing how the R2Q2 service can be utalised in a strut portlet can be found here along with some example code here.
- In addition to the complete installation package, the R2Q2 source code is available separately in a zip file. This code is taken from the project Subversion repository, which has now moved to Forge.ECS and can still be viewed online via the Web interface. This source code now also includes licensing information.